That’s right — we’re hiring! Usually all our hiring is done through word of mouth referrals, but I thought that since so many of you have already gone through our training, you would be that much more qualified to work with our team by the time you walk through our doors. Before you raise your hand, I need to point out a few things… 1) it would require you being physically present in our office, and thus relocating to the San Antonio area. 2) the positions available are: – writers/editors (blogging and/or content management. WordPress knowledge is a plus) – email marketing (knowledge of email, ISPs, bounces, feedback loops, etc is a plus) – buisness development – Web Developer/php – database coders 3) you need to be highly analytical and detail-oriented. In the case of writers/editors Creativity is also needed. Much of the success of marketing relies heavily on gathering statistics and making changes based on the information gathered. I’m excited for the opportunity and looking forward to hearing from those interested! Email: hiring(at)profithub(dot)com Talk soon, Jeff
Google recently made some changes to Gmail with the new default organizing system. Dictating how things should be filtered in your in-boxes is digital despotism, a form of technical tyranny where a company decides where our subscriptions should be sorted and how much focus they deserve. When we subscribe to things, especially training from people who we follow and learn from, We want to see them in our inbox, not filtered by an algorithm from Google. Besides, no default interface designed for the masses is going to make us more productive. For productivity is about how we handle our overall life agenda not just our inbox. If you receive emails from us and want to ensure you get our training emails and videos in the future, including all our announcements giving away my books and programs, then take immediate action: Here’s what you need to do: 1. Open your Gmail and notice the new “tabbing” setup. 2. Click the “Promotions” tab. 3. Look for any emails from me/ProfitHub. If you see one, drag it to the “Primary” folder. 4. A question will pop up asking if you want this done automatically in the future. Click YES. We really appreciate your help on this. We want to stay in touch! Personally, we’re not allowing them to control our inbox. If you want to completely remove these new tabs – We sure did – then: 1. Go to the Settings box in the upper right hand corner of your inbox and choose “Settings.” 2. Click on the “Inbox” tab, then un-select all categories except “Primary.” If you have a “buyers list” or any other email list that you communicate to regularly, then I suggest that you notify them of this change as well. Talk soon, Jeff
- Get more customers – Look at your current business and identify what is already bringing customers in the door. Ask yourself, ‘how can I do more of that?” How can you create more relationships like that? Zero in on which media buys, Google ads, or Facebook ads are working and how you can do more of that.
- Increase initial order – Look at what’s already working. What are people buying from you? How can you offer more of that? Extend the offer to more months? Increase packaging? Think of ways to up sell and increase transactions so you earn more revenue easily.
Normally on the internet, you don’t get to decide what the most eye catching things is that goes into your website – your target audience decides this weekly, daily, hourly even some times. The most powerful piece of your website is what draws their attention the most. The trick is to work that in your favor. It can be tricky business for beginners trying to set up landing pages to create profit online I have found 6 killer tips to make it happen:
- The first glance rule – Where does your eye go when you first look at a website? The first thing your eyes go to in a website is very important because it tells you where the eyes of other people go to when they are on your website and naturally you want to make whatever it is there count!
- The five second rule – Ask yourself, “Do you want to stay on this website after the first few seconds?” A killer tip is it has to be simple. The key is to know what problem you are solving and communicate that quickly.
- Images- Are they clickable? Is it a good image? Is the position good?
- Call to action – Are the words on the call to action button good? Is the color popping out?
- Keep it simple- Make it very clear what you want people to do on your website. Don’t make them think because if you make them think they will leave.
- Pop up domination – Focus on capturing a lead. Always build a list to make more money online. People won’t stay on your site but but if you build lists, you remain in contact with them for a long time.