- Image is everything. Remember that Facebook is very visual. You have to capture the attention of people because ultimately, they are not on Facebook to buy anything. It’s all about interruption marketing so the better the image, the higher success chances are. Of course, split test your image to see which one is the best.
- Set up a sponsored ad. This begins with a page. Create one and do some posts. Pick one that you want to do a sponsored ad for and it will show up on the Timeline of people. A good tip here is to make the name of your page, a headline that has worked for you before.
- Design your post: it must have a good headline, followed by a link to wherever you want to send them, throw in some benefits that they will get once they click on the link, then have people commenting or liking your post as social proof.
Normally on the internet, you don’t get to decide what the most eye catching things is that goes into your website – your target audience decides this weekly, daily, hourly even some times. The most powerful piece of your website is what draws their attention the most. The trick is to work that in your favor. It can be tricky business for beginners trying to set up landing pages to create profit online I have found 6 killer tips to make it happen:
- The first glance rule – Where does your eye go when you first look at a website? The first thing your eyes go to in a website is very important because it tells you where the eyes of other people go to when they are on your website and naturally you want to make whatever it is there count!
- The five second rule – Ask yourself, “Do you want to stay on this website after the first few seconds?” A killer tip is it has to be simple. The key is to know what problem you are solving and communicate that quickly.
- Images- Are they clickable? Is it a good image? Is the position good?
- Call to action – Are the words on the call to action button good? Is the color popping out?
- Keep it simple- Make it very clear what you want people to do on your website. Don’t make them think because if you make them think they will leave.
- Pop up domination – Focus on capturing a lead. Always build a list to make more money online. People won’t stay on your site but but if you build lists, you remain in contact with them for a long time.
- no list
- no connections
- only $500 or less
- no tech skills
- Find a problem – In any market place that you are in or any market you want to enter, it starts with a problem that you can give a solution to. This solution doesn’t have to come from you directly though. Point is, find a major problem to make major money!
- Find a solution – Solve the problem that you come up with and give the solution for free to get people’s attention. You can use the ProfitHub.com email profits system to create major income.
I don’t know if you remember this, but when I appeared on ABC’s Secret Millionaire last year, I met this very good hearted lady named Rhonda that runs Habitat for Safe Seniors. It is a nonprofit organization based here in San Antonio and basically what they do is help seniors and those others and families who are badly in need in terms of food and groceries. What they do is raise money and helps to deliver the food to the many people who are struggling to get by. The first time, I was so amazed at the line of cars coming to them to pick up the groceries. Simply, there are just too many people in need! During the show and even after it, I continue to be in touch with Rhonda and I found that after being on the show, it is great that some people become aware of what she does with the volunteers in the group but these people who are generous with their donations are greatly outnumbered by the tremendous amount of clients that come to Habitat for Safe Seniors looking for help. Rhonda tells me it’s good to have some exposure for the group in Secret Millionaire but along with that came more responsibilities as more people learned of the help they are giving and wanted to receive it too. This brings us to an important point: if you can help, why are you not helping? There are many struggling people out there and at one point, you have to ask yourself how are you reaching out and more important, if you’re not reaching out, you should definitely start doing it! I encourage you greatly to do this. Share whatever you can because when you give your blessings back they return to you a hundred, even a thousand fold! -JeffThe number of struggling individuals and families everyday is staggering. Find out how you can be a blessing to others today.